Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yes, it has been too long.

It has been since March since I have blogged.  I know.  I made a promise that I would put something on here daily.  I didn't keep that promise, and for that I apologize.  I must say, this blogging stuff is not an easy thing for me as I haven't been one to enjoy putting myself out there, vulnerable, for the world to see, and critique.  I have had to deal with that these last few months.  God, told me to begin blogging and I had to step out of my vulnerabilities to do it.  I quit for these past few months as He began showing me some things in my life that have been difficult to deal with and when I get in those places I have had the tendency to shut myself away and not let anyone in.  He dealt with that as well.  
So here I am.  Back, and better, because He loves me enough to get in my face.  
I will share with you some of the things I have had to deal with as time goes on.  But for today, I just want to say, I really have missed you.  I hope you have missed me and all my words.  Don't run off.  Stay with me.  God has some awesome things in store for us! 


Jen

No comments: