Monday, January 3, 2011

01/02/11 LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!!

Yes it is only 01/02/11 for only five more minutes and I am technically writing you twice in one day.  I just have a burning in my spirit to share His word to you! 

On Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 I found out I had cancer and on Thursday, December 16th, I was driving down the road, by myself, yelling, "I am a cancer survivor!!"  I had said it a couple of times already, but this time, I was screaming it and shaking my fist at it!  But you know what?  I am more than that.  I am more than a conqueror!  (Romans 8) 

My spirit has been in battle all week with my mind.  I have had a hard time with all of this.  And there are times I have to fight fear and pity and anger.  Then I think I have let God down.  But I realized that while my mind might have questioned, my heart never did!  I know where my strength comes from, and where my courage comes from, and where my fight comes from.  It can't come from me, but from Christ in me! 

So because Christ is in me, and His spirit flows through me, I am more than a conqueror! 

Listen to me...  I am speaking to your mountain now... 
No matter what your situation, no matter how big your fight, you either believe God is who He says He is, and will do what He says He'll do, or you don't!  One or the other!!  You either believe Him or you don't!  Don't stand around like I do trying to figure it all out!  That is against Him!  No!  Either stand on the Word or don't!  Get in or get out! 
Your either gonna be a victor or your gonna not!  Now whats it gonna be?! 
I say stand and look at that mountain and say, "Mountain!  I want you to look behind me real good!  Let me introduce you to my past!  You go right ahead and look!  Now forgive me for not looking back, cuz I don't need to.  I am going forward.  But Mountain, you go right ahead and aquaint yourself with my past cuz that's your new home!!  I am stepping right on over you, in Jesus name, and you are HISTORY!  MY GOD HAS ALREADY BEAT YOU!!" 
Do it!  I dare you! 

Hello, My name is Jennifer Dunn.  I have breast cancer.  And in Jesus name, I - will - be - running - this!  Get out of my way!!!

jen

No comments: