Tuesday, January 4, 2011

01/03/11 Quick note..

Thank you for praying for me!  I have felt almost normal (am I really admitting that?) the last two days!  Praise God! Wednesday I have my next chemo treatment and so..well, whatever.  
Anyways, we are not focusing on Wednesday!  We are focused on praising His name!!  

So, I want to let you know that I have had an official blog, that I have neglected until now.  I have moved all my notes over to the blog.  I will continue to write updates here but copy and paste them to my blog.

Here it is:  http://setlikeflintministries.blogspot.com/

Why you ask?  Well, the thing is, God is so amazing in what He orders. And even though I am walking through a little bit of a hard time, HE is showing His glory through it and encouraging so many of you! I am receiving cards in the mail, and emails from people, that aren't on my Facebook, because they are getting my notes forwarded to them and they want to keep receiving my notes.  I received an email from someone tonight, for example, that forwards my emails to 45 other ladies and she sent me responses from them that God is speaking to them and they want to keep reading.  

Side note to those of you who haven't met me but lift my name up to our DAD:  THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY FAMILY! THIS IS WHAT BEING IN THE FAMILY OF GOD IS ALL ABOUT!  YOU CRY OUT FOR A SISTER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! OH HOW I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!!

So if you are having to forward my emails, and you would just rather give them the link to my blog that is okay.  I will just copy and paste from here to there.  Make sense?  Good.

I love you so much.  I love the friends I know closely and the ones I know but haven't had the pleasure to meet.  I am completely overwhelmed by the love of God and His people.  

But the best thing...  He loves you more!  He sees your faithfulness.  See, this really has nothing in the world to do with me or cancer.  This is about Him, and His love for us!

Forget cancer.
Forget me.  
Look past your mountain.  
Don't look back at your past.  
Thrust your arms toward the Saviour and allow Him to permeate every crevice of your life!
Throw off despair and confusion!  
Throw off self-pity and self-loathing!  
Throw off disappointment and discouragement!
Throw off pain and sickness!  
Throw off anger and contention!  
Push!  
Push toward your Deliverer!  
Push with me friend!  
This isn't just about you holding a sick sister up!  This is about God holding all of us up!  This is about your freedom!  Our freedom!  Our dance!  Our run!  Our joy!   
Show us Lord!  Show us your Glory!  Bless your people with your perfect presence!  Overwhelm us with your love! BREATHE ON US, FATHER!  BLOW YOUR CONSUMING FIRE ON US!  MAKE YOUR FACE KNOWN TO US!  MAKE YOURSELF REAL TO US!   POUR FREEDOM OVER US FATHER!  SET US FREE!  HEAL US!  IN JESUS NAME!

Well, this was supposed to be a quick note... Sorry! ;)

But I will add this:
Say it with me:
Hello, My name is __________.  I am dealing with _________.  And is Jesus Mighty Name, I will be running this show!  KThanks!

Love,
jen

No comments: